VNC Neighborhood 1.1Free
Locate, scan, and analyze the conditions of computers in a network accessible from VNC servers. Check out relevant domains and workgroups according to selected search patterns, view and edit the content of server-based data, install or remove the VNC components.
VNC Neighborhood is a free VNC server TCP scanner. It uses Microsoft Windows Networking features to locate computers in Microsoft Windows domains and workgroups.
- RealVNC 4.xx Viewer Free Edition basic support
- Scan your network for VNC computers
- Install VNC to remote NT/2K/XP/2K3 computers
- Manage computer system settings using the MMC interface
- Start and stop remote VNC services
- Connect to VNC servers with external viewer or web browser
- Reboot remote computers
- Lock remote computers
- Ping remote computers
- Get VNC server information on remote computers
- Find who is logged into remote computers
- Connect to Windows file shares on remote computers